OFF DA' GRILL!

it's better to be hated for who you are, then loved for who you are not.

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Madden 2006


The new Madden is almost here. I am not the biggest fan of Madden, but since there is no alternative now, I guess I have to settle for second rate football games the next decade. Anywho, this year's new gimmick is the vision cones and will now make passing a pain in the ass and a "truck stick" for the bigger running backs like Bettis or Jamal Lewis so they can break tackles with ease now, unless you're playing with the fatigue on. I'm sure the game will be a lot better than last year's and I will definetly pick it up since I am a football freak, but I think without any competition this game is going to lose lots of luster over the next few years. See ya on Live fools. Here is a link to give a more in depth look at the game.

http://www.maddennation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35315

1 Comments:

  • At 7:46 PM, July 17, 2005 , Blogger Irish said...

    So far, so good. I am interested to see how this cone plays out, but i definately looking forward to the truck stick!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home