OFF DA' GRILL!

it's better to be hated for who you are, then loved for who you are not.

Friday, July 15, 2005

Oh yeah,

My knee is still swollen like hell and I am still in quite a bit of pain. I have started my physical therapy and have a bunch of exercises I have to do 3-5 times a day. Hopefully I will be walking again in a couple of weeks since I can already put a good bit of weight on it, it's just the flexibility that is a little behind as of right now. I should be walking limp free by September, but I will be in physical therapy for quite a while still. Apparently ACL revisions (tearing the same ACL twice) is kind of uncommon and my doctor here on base has never seen it before in 19 years, so this is kind of new territory for her too. Oh well, what cha' gonna do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home