OFF DA' GRILL!

it's better to be hated for who you are, then loved for who you are not.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

boy this sucks.

Well I finally made it back downstairs again yesterday after sitting in bed for two days and some very intense pain every time I tried to stand up. I actually called the doctor because the swelling was getting really bad, but they said to just keep it elevated and ice it down, and after two days straight of that, I feel pretty good.
The baby is doing great. She sleeps a lot and the boys are very good to her. Ethan is always kissing her head and Aidan like to tickle her feet. Heather's mom is going home next Friday, and after that is when the real fun will begin. I will do as much as I can, but I know it won't be too much since there is no way in hell I will be able to chase a 2 year old and and soon to be 15 month old...it just isn't possible two weaks after ACL surgery and I don't think the wife realizes this, but she will soon enough. Maybe we will have to recruit some other family members to help out if this is too much for us, though I doubt we will have any volunteers. Oh well, I am outa here. I start physical therapy tomorrow morning so I will give the big report on how that goes some time tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home