OFF DA' GRILL!

it's better to be hated for who you are, then loved for who you are not.

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Pictues of me and the baby and me in pain.





I must say not being able to walk sucks immensly, but my kids have been keeping me in high spirits for the most part. I should be on my feet again in a few weeks, I will keep you all posted of course. The shitty thing is my knee just kinda gradually fell to shit this time. No cool football stories or life saving heroics about pushing an old lady out of the way of a bus, just a slow painful detorioration that got quite painful the last few weeks, to the point where it hurt to drive because of moving my foot from the gas to the brake. I guess it's better to get it fixed now, so this will be a bad memory in a few years when I am playing catch with my kids or doing whatever it is the choose to do. Meh..I shall post some more pictues here shortly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home