OFF DA' GRILL!

it's better to be hated for who you are, then loved for who you are not.

Friday, July 15, 2005

Music sweet music





As most of you know I am a music fiend. Here are a few cd's you should all check out to broaden your musical horizons.
The new System of a Down is the best cd I have heard in years. Just f'ing greatness all around. Fantomas-Suspended Animation and the only way I could describe it is copy and paste metal that is played with amazing percision. The middle cd is a Type O Negative cd that I have never seen, but I liked the cover since they are such a dark band, good luck finding that one. And the last one is Life of Agony's Broken Valley. I love it. Just a great rock album that is better written than 95% of the music you hear nowadays.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home