OFF DA' GRILL!

it's better to be hated for who you are, then loved for who you are not.

Friday, July 15, 2005

Gamers unite!



The new generation of gaming will be here before we all know it. I don't want to say which one is better, but I have reserved my 360 already and do plan on getting a PS3 at some point depending on the price. Anywho, instead of listening to me blab on like a dipshit about how insane the games look, you should just see for yourself.

Kikizo Games: E3 2005: Ultimate Video Coverage - PS3, X360, Rev, PSP, DS & Current-Gen

2 Comments:

  • At 8:09 PM, July 15, 2005 , Blogger David Babylon said...

    I am disturbed by how "PRO-PS3" all the gaming mags and websites seem to be. Bleh, biased. The XBOX 360, in my opinion, is picking up where the Dreamcast would have gone, had Sega not been so far ahead of its time.

     
  • At 8:30 PM, July 15, 2005 , Blogger Steve o 3000 said...

    Well, the 360 has more of the franchises I love like Halo, Dead or Alive, Forza, and Rare should play a much bigger role this time around. And don't forget about the japanese support the system will have this time around..and that pimptastic deal they made with Marvel for the MMO that will be coming out around 2007 or 08..I also heard a little rumor that True Fanatsy Live may be resurrected for the 360 at some point since Microsoft renewed the trademark on the title. On the other hand, I like the smackdown games and I loved God of War, but besides that, there were no games I really enjoyed on the PS2.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home