OFF DA' GRILL!

it's better to be hated for who you are, then loved for who you are not.

Sunday, September 11, 2005

NFL 2K6?

There was an article up at IGN.com today were the developers of the NFL 2K series diescussed their return to the gridiron and that it will be announced at this year's X05 even to be held in Amsterdam on October 5. The article has since been taken down, but numerous people saw it, and now the news is all over gaming message boards. By the way, EA's exclusive deal with the NFL, apparently begins on Jan.1, 2006. Does this mean we will get one at least great NFL game on the 360? I doubt it, but it's possible they have secured the rights to a bunch of the NFL legends and will make a game based around them and also make the game fully customizable so you could create every team, player, and stadium in the NFL. Either way, I am happy I am not stuck with Madden on the 360.

5 Comments:

  • At 7:03 PM, September 11, 2005 , Blogger Irish said...

    Have fun with that generic shit.

     
  • At 8:26 PM, September 11, 2005 , Blogger David Babylon said...

    lol. What do you have against Madden anyway?

     
  • At 8:47 PM, September 11, 2005 , Blogger Steve o 3000 said...

    I didn't say anything bad about Madden. I could..very easily, but arguing with you guys about it is pointless because you are big Madden fanboys. I just don't like Madden. In my opinion, to me Madden is the epitome of generic..the looks, the lame ass EA Trax, the same terrible commentary every year, the cheesy gimmicks (hit stick, vision cones) and, most importantly, I am not a fan of the way the game plays. You either like it or you don't. I don't. Hopefully they will put a new gameplay enigine in the next gen versions of the game.

     
  • At 11:44 PM, September 11, 2005 , Blogger David Babylon said...

    How dare you call me a fanbo...

    Wait, I am.

     
  • At 8:52 PM, September 13, 2005 , Blogger Irish said...

    New gameplay will never happen. I it ain't broke don't fix it. could they use some twaeks, hell yeah.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home