OFF DA' GRILL!

it's better to be hated for who you are, then loved for who you are not.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

NHL 2K6


I picked this game up last night, and I must say, it is insane. After whipping my brother's ass in a game on Xbox Live, I played around to see what kind of stuff was available. This game is LOADED with all kinds of cool mini games, a party mode, you can play darts, air hockey, or play hockey trivia in The Skybox, unlock all kinds of crazy rinks to play on, gameplay sliders that allow you to adjust every option you could think of in the game, and you can even select different game styles to use when you play on Xbox Live, and lots of other stuff that I can't remember off the top of my head. Man, I can't wait to see what the 360 version will be like. Here is the review from IGN..seems they love it also.

http://xbox.ign.com/articles/649/649017p1.html

2 Comments:

  • At 10:47 PM, September 08, 2005 , Blogger Irish said...

    That game was awesome last night! Tell the world the truth, We went to OT and you scored.....a uh fluke goal. Great name though and a hell of a comeback by you. I would reccomend this game to any hockey fan. It is easy to pick up and play, but deep enough to keep you interested.

     
  • At 6:37 AM, September 09, 2005 , Blogger Steve o 3000 said...

    HAHAHAHA! you're right, that was an awesome game. I just put that there to see if you were paying attention.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home