OFF DA' GRILL!

it's better to be hated for who you are, then loved for who you are not.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

NHL 2K6

NHL 2K6 comes out Sept. 6 and will once again be only $19.99. I have been dying for this game to come out since last year's game was my favorite hockey game of all time. I might go as far to say that it is my favorite sports game of all time. My brother and I played it until 4 in the morning the other day, and every game was down to the wire...except for the last one, but out of respect for my brother, I won't reveal the results of the beating. Anyways, anyone who has an Xbox and that likes hockey should pick this game up. I would like to start an online league with this game, if you are interested, let me know in the comments section. If you want a better look at the game and what it has to offer, check out this link.

http://2ksports.com/games/nhl2k6/

1 Comments:

  • At 2:56 PM, September 03, 2005 , Blogger Irish said...

    I will be getting this, so far the reviews are pretty good for it. Last years game was amazing and for $19.99 you can't beat it. Online is the shizzy with this!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home