OFF DA' GRILL!

it's better to be hated for who you are, then loved for who you are not.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Madden 2006..

I got it today. A good five days before the rest of you will have it, but I can't play it on Xbox Live, not that it matters since nobody else has it. I must say, it is SUPERB. Thankfully, they have changed the controls from last year's and the game plays much better because of it. The defensive controls are identicle to NCAA 2006, so no more pressing B for the turbo. Thank God they changed that, I always hated that. The passing cone gimmick is going to take some getting used to, if I use it at all. The truck stick works like a charm, but don't expect to use it too often. And dropping back 20 yards (Mario) and than throwing the ball has been taken care of too. I can't stand playing people that have to exploit flaws the developer made, but I am sure people will find a whole new batch of crap to take advantage of this year. Anywho, the game is damn good and I look forward to playing some of you on Xbox Live.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home