OFF DA' GRILL!

it's better to be hated for who you are, then loved for who you are not.

Saturday, August 06, 2005

My favorite cd's of all time.

Since I am bored as hell and the kids are being good (watching cartoons) I figured now would be as good a time as ever to make my list of my favorite cd's of all time. They are in no particular order and I will probably be adding comments to it when I have the time. So here we go.

50-Eddie Money "Souperhits" I know. He's cheesy, but the man has more classics to his name than you think. Every time I pop this in at work, people are like "holy shit! I didn't know this was an Eddie Money song!" Show the man some respect damnit!
49-Guns n' Roses "Use Your Illusion I"
48-Fantomas "The Director's Cut"
47-Type O Negative "Bloody Kisses" I guess watching all that headbanger's ball really paid off.
46-Pink Floyd "Dark Side of the Moon"
45-Deftones "White Pony"
44-Faith No More "King for a Day, Fool For a Lifetime"
43-Incubus "morning view" Took me a while to really get into this one, but it is one of my most played cd's at the moment.
42-Stone Temple Pilots "4"
41-Tool "Lateralus"
40-Motley Crue "Dr. Feelgood"
39-Dredg "El Cielo" I saw these guys open up for the Deftones last year, and heckled the living shit out of them. Then I sobered up and realized they were good.
38-Life of Agony "River Runs Red" A classic
37-Metallica "Mater of Puppets"
36-Eminem "The Slim Shady LP" Not a big fan of the rap shit, but the stories he tells in this cd are classic.
35-Nine Inch Nails "Broken" I remember Dave calling this cd "static" when I first bought it. little did he know.
34-Mr. Bungle "California" An aquired taste. so many layers of music to dig through, i still hear something new every time I listen to it.
33-Audioslave "out of exile" Kinda meh, but a decent cd to put on while you're having a cookout.
32-Team Sleep "team sleep" One of my new favorite bands. If you have a chance, definetly get this cd.
31-Sysem of a Down "steal this album" I like it more than toxicity, and these are the songs that didn't make the album
30-Green Day "American Idiot"
29-Tomahawk "Mit Gas"
28-Bush "Sixteen Stone"
27-Nirvana "Nevermind"
26- Alice In Chains "Unplugged"
25- Tool "Aenima"
24-Incubus "Make yourself"
23- Faith No More "Album of the year"
22- Stone Temple Pilots "Core"
21- Pantera "The Great Southern Trendkill"
20- Alice in Chains "Dirt"
19-Deftones "Deftones"
18-The doors "greatet hits"
17 A perfect circle "mer de noms"
16-Nirvana "In Utero"
15- Fantomas "Suspended Animation"
14-Led Zepplin "II"
13 Guns n Roses "Appetite for Destruction"
12 A Perfect Circle "13th Step"
11-Faith No More "The Real Thing"
10-Toadies "Rubberneck"
9-Metallica "S&M"
8 System of a Down "Mezmerize" Best cd I have heard in years.
7 Life of Agony "Broken Valley" Buy it now. I've told you a million times. You are only hurting yourself by not listening to it.
6-Alice in Chains "Alice In Chains"
5-Van Halen "1984"
4-Nirvana "Unplugged in New York"
3-Pantera "Far Beyond Driven"
2-Alice In Chains "Jar of Flies" I love this album. a
1-Faith No More "Angel Dust" This cd was so far ahead of its time that I still don't think any band has come close to reproducing the brilliance on this cd, except maybe system of a down's newest cd.

like I said, no particular order. i actually have quite a few that i can add to it, but i don't feel like it right now. ahh well, peace out.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home