OFF DA' GRILL!

it's better to be hated for who you are, then loved for who you are not.

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Apparently..I have been "tagged"

I guess I gotta write 10 songs I have been jamming out to lately. Here ya go....

10-Blood and Thunder by Mastadon (I love the drumming)
9-Georgia by Ray Charles (beautiful piece of music)
8-Hello by Lionel Ritchie (this song is rediculous, I love it)
7-Ever (Foreign Flag) by Team Sleep ( makes me wish I was in high school)
6-Eyes Without a Face by Billy Idol ( HEY! You don't talk to Billy Idol that way!)
5-Lost in Hollywood by System of a Down (quality tune)
4-pushit by tool (one of my favorite tool songs)
3-Knife Party by the Deftones (you'll either love it or hate it)
2-Beaners by Tommy Chong (wal mart anthem)
1-Justified by Life of Agony (great song on a great cd. buy it immediatley)

I listen to so much music it's kind of hard to narrow things down to just 10 songs, I usually listen to a whole album a few times in a row. We should all do our top 10 or 20 favorite cd's of all time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home