OFF DA' GRILL!

it's better to be hated for who you are, then loved for who you are not.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Well, I'm fucking bored.






and I've been listening to music all day so I present you all with my top 5 singers.

5-Scott Weiland (Stone Temple Pilots/ Velvet Revolver)- Sure, some people think he's a homo (not that there's anything wrong with that), but I could give a shit less. As long as he's not singing about his supposed adventures in faggotry, I think he's great. Next.
4-Keith Caputo (Life of Agony) Great, underrated band. This little bastard sings his ass off..when he wants to. River Runs Red and Ugly are two of the my favortie cd's of all time.
3-Maynard James Keenan (Tool, A Perfect Circle)- Brilliant. Some people think he's kind of a weirdo because of some of the outfits he's worn on stage, but then again, how often do you think people bother him when he's walking down the street? I really hope I get to see Tool play again when I get back.
2-Layne Staley (Alice in Chains, Mad Season) Fucking heroin. This guy had one of the greatest voices I have ever heard, had one of the biggest bands in the world, yet he died from a speedball overdose and wasn't found until two weeks later. His lyrics and singing on AIC's second cd "Dirt" are fucking off the chain.
1 Mike Patton- This man can do it all, and do it all better than pretty much anyone else. He can scream like a fucking demon one second that sing like a Japanese school girl the next. He's a lifer too, he on at least 2 or 3 cd's a year with various projects and always mangaes to keep it fresh. Fantomas, Lovage, Peeping Tom, Tomahawk, Patton vs. the X-ecutioners....all of it is fucking insane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home