OFF DA' GRILL!

it's better to be hated for who you are, then loved for who you are not.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

4 Things...

I was tagged for this a while back, but since my computer was out of commision, I never had a chance.

4 Jobs I have had
------------------
1. U.S. Air Force
2. Customer Service (Ford and Mitsubishi)
3. Telemarketer
4. Burger King

4 placed I have lived
-----------------
1. Pittsburgh, PA
2. Cooper City, FL
3. Satellite Beach, FL
4. Biloxi, MS

4 of my favorite foods
----------------------
1. B.B.Q Spare Ribs
2 Ribeye Steak
3 Chicken Spaghetti
4. Deviled Shrimp

4 places I have been on vacation
-------------------------------
1 Dallas, TX (the water tastes like pure dirt!)
2 Tucson, AZ
3 Las Cruses, NM
4 Jersey City, NJ

4 websites I visit daily
---------------------
BLABBERMOUTH.NET
ESPN.com
GamersReports - Game News About Games For The Gaming Gamer
South Florida Sun-Sentinel: Broward, Palm Beach, Miami-Dade news, entertainment, sports, jobs, cars & homes.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home