OFF DA' GRILL!

it's better to be hated for who you are, then loved for who you are not.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

My new bed!





"You're a king you say? Well than, you won't believe what I have in store for you. It's made to your exact specifications!.....I think I can hook your old lady up too!"-Mitch Hedburg

I got my new bed today, and the thing is waaaaay bigger than we thought it was going to be. I can barely reach my alarm clock from up there. And we have to look down a little just to see our damn TV. It's worth it though. After sleeping on our spring popping bed the last few years, I can't wait to go to bed.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:11 AM, March 01, 2006 , Blogger LoveBoatCaptain said...

    Congrats, Steve-O... I hope you enjoyed a good night of rest and relaxation...

    -El Capitan

     
  • At 8:05 PM, March 02, 2006 , Blogger VISUAL GODDESS said...

    Hay i am glad you are now part of the King club!!! You know your bro loves the King !!! hahahaha

    Congrats you will never go back to queen !!!

     
  • At 7:01 PM, March 04, 2006 , Blogger Steve o 3000 said...

    It's like sleeping on a cloud! I love it. Best 1200 bucks I have ever spent. We found 600 thread count sheets on clearance for 50 bucks also, so now I have a very difficult time getting out of bed every morning.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home