OFF DA' GRILL!

it's better to be hated for who you are, then loved for who you are not.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Dead or Alive 4..






UPDATE: The game ships on Dec.29 (my birthday!) so depending on the store near you, you may be able to get the game tomorrow.

In a few days, Dead or Alive 4 should finally be available. I have been dying to play this game and I am looking forward to whipping some ass on Xbox Live (that goes for all of you) I have been a huge fan of the series since playing Dead or Alive 2 on the Dreamcast at Master Dickinson's apartment and being totally blown away by it. I think I played Dead or Alive:Ultimate on my Xbox more than any other game, even Halo 2. Anyways, if you have a 360, you better be buying this game. If you don't have a 360, buy one immediatley you cheap bastard.

17 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home