OFF DA' GRILL!

it's better to be hated for who you are, then loved for who you are not.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

5 facts about me..

Here are the directions: Write 5 random facts about yourself, and then list the names of 5 people whom you in turn infect. Also, leave a post to these people letting them know they have been infected. (It seems pretty much everyone I know that has a blog has been infected already...unless my cousing Ryan reads this and gets a bug up his ass and actually updates his blog..

1. I am happily married to my wife Heather, and we have 3 beautiful children. Ethan will be 3 in February, Aidan is 18 months old, and Gracie is 5 months old. Yes, we have our hands full, and yes, I am tired.

2. I love music. I have loved music for as long as I can remember, even when I was three years old, I remember watching Ozzy Ozbourne's "Bark at the Moon" on MTV. (remember when MTV played music videos?) Recently I have been listening to System of a Down, Johnny Cash, and LOTS of 80's music like The Cure and Billy Idol.

3. I am videogame fanantic. I have loved playing video games since I was a little kid and I doubt I will ever stop playing.

4. I have had two ACL reconstructions on my right knee. I pretty much have the knee of a 50 year old man now.

5. I used to work in an adult film store. Yep. You don't even want to know some of the things these eyes have seen. I could tell some pretty classic stories here, but I don't know if certain family members would like to hear them. Instant message me if you want to hear em'.

And, I'm spent.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:39 PM, December 09, 2005 , Blogger Irish said...

    Ah yes, the "adult film store". Wow that is a blast from the past. Wait a minute.......forget i said that!

     
  • At 7:10 PM, December 09, 2005 , Blogger Steve o 3000 said...

    I must admit, it was kind of cool. Although I did have a very difficult time eating lunch there.

     
  • At 10:52 PM, December 09, 2005 , Blogger Ryan said...

    wow, i was called out on my own blog, if i had known you were looking i would of updated, it will be updated soon! , and you never told me about the adult video store, I remember watching Mtv and Ozzy at a early age, it was our dad's influence!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home