OFF DA' GRILL!

it's better to be hated for who you are, then loved for who you are not.

Saturday, November 19, 2005

The Final Countdown....


After months and months of waiting, the Xbox 360 finally arrives this Tuesday. Well, for some of us at least, some people didn't preorder soon enough and now they have to wait for the next shipment. I am number 9 out of 27 at my EBgames, so I just have to walk in and sign for mine since I already have it paid off. Here is what I got.


Xbox 360 Premium Pack (with Hard drive, wireless controller, dvd remote, etc.) with warranty
Perfect Dark 0 Limited Edition.
Madden 2006
Kameo : Elements of Power
Extra Wireless Controller
Luckily I kept Halo and Halo 2 because I had a feeling these games would be upgraded on the 360, and I was right.
I also renewed my subsciption to gamefly.com and rented a few games that I thought looked cool, but couldn't bring myself to spend 60 dollars on because they don't have very much replay value. So, through gamefly I got..
Condemned: Criminal Origens
Call of Duty 2

The cool thing about all this is that I got everything I listed above for a grand total of 275 bucks after trading in my Gamecube ( or the Nintendo Dustcollecter as I like to call it) selling my Xbox and lots of games. If I would've paid full price for everything, it would've cost me close to 900 dollars. I think I got a pretty good deal, don't you?
I also want to get Project Gotham Racing 3 at some point(edit-I am getting PGR 3 on launch day when I pick up my 360.) And I am definetly getting Dead or Alive 4 the day it comes out (you can play as a Spartan soldier from Halo!). I have been a huge fan of the Dead or Alive series since the first time I played Dead or Alive 2 on the Dreamcast at one of Trip's apartment's. And according to the creator of the DoA series, this will be the last Dead or Alive fighting game. I will post my thoughts/reviews of everything Tuesday night/Wednesday morning. I was thinking of just buying my own domain name and starting my own gaming website, but I don't know if I'll be able to invest the necessary time into it.. It would be fun though since I'm such a gamer nerd. Oh well, I better get to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home