OFF DA' GRILL!

it's better to be hated for who you are, then loved for who you are not.

Saturday, October 22, 2005

NHL 2K6 on the 360.



I am huge fan of hockey, and a huge fan of videogames. So it goes without saying I am really looking forward to this game. I was kind of worried the game wasn't going to come out since there has been absolutely no info so far and it's supposed to come out next month, but much to my surprise I found a big preview for the game today and it appears the game is going to kick major ass. I have always preferred the 2K NHL games to EA's games since they always have way better gameplay, and since EA isn't doing a hockey game this year for the 360, this will be the only hockey game in town. Works for me.
http://sports.ign.com/articles/660/660434p1.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home