OFF DA' GRILL!

it's better to be hated for who you are, then loved for who you are not.

Friday, October 21, 2005

Halo meets Dead or Alive!


This pic is from Dead or Alive 4, which will be released on November 22 for the Xbox 360. I have always loved the DoA games, but I was going to hold off on getting this one because there are quite a few other games that want already. But since I am such a Halo fanatic, this game is now a must buy for me. Oh yeah, that isn't the Master Chief either. Click the link to find out who it is, and for a bunch more screenshots.
http://www.xboxyde.com/news_2177_en.html

By the way, don't trade in your Halo or Halo 2. Both games will be compatable with the 360 and if you have an HDTV, the games resolution will be much higher and the AA will be turned on so all the jaggies will be gone. Sounds good to me.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home