OFF DA' GRILL!

it's better to be hated for who you are, then loved for who you are not.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Kameo






With the 360 coming out in a little over 3 weeks, I am still trying to make up my mind about which 3 games I should get with it. I know I am definetly getting Madden, and after spending some quality time with this game on a kiosk at Wal-Mart, I know the second game on that list. Kameo is possibly the best looking game I have ever played, and the demo version I played didn't even have it's final coat of paint, so it will look slightly better when the final version is out. It took me a minute to get used to the controls, but once I had em' down, I couldn't stop playing. You switch forms with the face buttons (A, B,X,Y) and the attacks are performed with the left and right triggers. Kameo takes the form of 10 different beasts throughout the game, and they all have unique attacks and combination attacks. I could probably blab on for hours about this game, and I only played a 20 minute demo of it. So, if you are getting a 360, do yourself a favor and buy this game. Here is a link to a bunch of videos and pics of the game.
http://xboxyde.com/game_273_en.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home